Friday, January 1, 2010

Ash Blonde Hair Color Will Dark Ash Blonde Hair Color Lighten Medium Brown Hair?

Will dark ash blonde hair color lighten medium brown hair? - ash blonde hair color

My hair is a medium dark brown, of course. It is a bit clearer now, because I have been with honey in my honey condish (this is a good moisturizer, and also has a small amount of hydrogen peroxide, which explains the hair) over time. I want my hair a lighter shade for the summer - nothing dramatic. I have a shadow "for you" quiz Clairol ash blond and I love my shadow. But you would do something, or do I have to bleach for only a little work at home? I do not get bleach anywhere near my hair. He did a poor job of highlighting a living, and nobody wants to go in the salons of the color. But once a light brown in my hair, doing nothing. Should I try to ash blond, esp. because my hair is already lighter than normal, and honey in the sun? Here, too, I think not want their hair blonde or highlighted - just an all-in medium-brown tone.

1 comment:

Arielle T said...

I believe her that the great work, perhaps, try some of the change at first, and if it is not enough, use the rest.

Post a Comment