Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Used Cart Frame Should I Make A Racing Lawnmower Or A Go Cart?

Should i make a racing lawnmower or a go cart? - used cart frame

I have a 18 hp engine, which use the old plan of adjustment in some cases, an old lawn mower, and I'm going well only to weld under the mower or go to my own framework and some tubes, a, bow and Security Policy Id probably bear a bed in the back in the camping / hunting supplies So, what do you think I should make a racing lawn mower or a go-kart?

2 comments:

U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association said...

Racing lawn mower!!!!! The mow the merrier!!!

Join the fun!

U.S. Lawn Mower Racing Association
www.letsmow.com
www.facebook.com/uslmra
Phone: 847-272-2120
E-mail: letsmow@gmail.com

NONAME said...

I think yours was the engine and buy a SUV.

Post a Comment