Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Dad Spanked Me Spanked By Someone Other Than Mom Or Dad?

Spanked by someone other than mom or dad? - my dad spanked me

Have you ever been lost by any other than their own mother or father, the father of a friend, for example, "bad behavior" during your visit? And your mother or father never taught to all your friends?

I have been lost from my parents) (years with my father who never taught by the father of a friend, and my parents never, my friends, although I'm sure I told other parents about situations that you can call him!

5 comments:

IshVarLan Salinger said...

My father was the primary spanker as I grew up. That is, I know that other families which have children, you or the children of other people the butt of a boxer, if necessary.

KattyMeL... said...

It is a kind of against the law to get "lost" by parents, even his friends. Why do you ask this question even if it never happened? And this is not really all that the right to their own parents remain "on" to you either, if your still very young. Around nine sub-unless a child, although I doubt that you could with the right like a baby. : P

luvurs said...

I believe that if children are over 12 years, is illegal "hit bottom". In addition, the parents of the friends of spanking a child on his part, is very ILLGAL is abuse. It is also possible in the kind of pedophile. Your parents need to find a punishment, physical violence is not a way of dealing with a child.

-L

xyzed23 said...

I come from a very educated family, my aunts and uncle took me when I needed him. I teach up to 13 when I started with an idea, and I do thank my parents. This country is missing values in children than we have today. Pertussis should be legalized by the school for parents who fear that their own children.

shakensh... said...

I spank my girlfriend, when both 8 years old. He got in trouble together, and decided after calling the girl's mother that I give the girl the same punishment as my daughter was. After my baby on my knee with her panties and wept abundantly, I gave a beating to a friend the same.

Post a Comment