Thursday, December 31, 2009

Unsecured Loans For People With Bad Credit Rating Where Can I Find An Unsecured Loan With No/poor Credit Rating?

Where can i find an unsecured loan with no/poor credit rating? - unsecured loans for people with bad credit rating

Find a loan of about 4000 pounds.

I'm 20, never had a loan or an overdraft before and I for the first time an application for a loan to the country that has rejected my application.

Since I made a couple of credit by the lender, both saw an intermediary when my score is worse now - I think the original problem was "no credit history.

I was in my bank for 4 years and lived in my speech of 5 years and I'm on a salary of £ 14,000 per year.

I see no reason, from the fact that they can not be earlier denied. I even rejected by a company bad credit!

Are there any of you know, they have a reasonable interest rate (or maximum 25% annual percentage rate) and a high level of acceptance?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you very much :-)

1 comment:

Moneyfac... said...

To build a good credit, you need to borrow, but to obtain a loan, you need a good credit history. It's a bit Catch-22. Unfortunately, because of the crisis in the credit lenders have tightened their criteria and are not as tolerant with less than perfect credit history.

To obtain a loan, the lender back not only on your credit history, but also their ability to repay the loan. They therefore take into account what they earn more to come.

BS at the national level is one of the few lenders to offer fixed prices instead of the typical rate. This means that if the rate you see is acceptable, what you get, but not if you reduce the criteria of the application. Most lenders offering typical rates if you are not yet perfect, credit history, rather than a reduction, which can offer a higher rate.

Www.moneyfacts.co.uk When you log on and use our search function in order to find the loan best loan. Alternatively Ocean Blackhorse for money and are tolerant of people with credit problems and is able to offerready.

Good luck!

Post a Comment