Saturday, December 26, 2009

Pcos Polycystic Just Out Of Curiosity, Can You Still Have Children Even If You Have Pcos? Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome?

Just out of curiosity, can you still have children even if you have pcos? polycystic ovarian syndrome? - pcos polycystic

I did not, but I have very irregular intervals and the following year, my friend and I want to have kids. In the Philippines, and I'm from Australia. Last year we tried to have a baby, but failed, and I get tested to see if we have children, but my doctor, I will test until we have tried to design it for one year, with negative results . Another thing is that my friend and I love only once or even twice a month. Any ideas anyone?

1 comment:

nailcikc... said...

You can still become pregnant with PCOS. WebMD receive and read more about it. But the main routes, you should test for ovulation with ovulation or basal thermometer. Find out what the cycle and there is a hurricane! Enjoy!

Post a Comment