Friday, February 19, 2010

Why Is My Friend A Cat On Oovoo Why Does My Friend's Cat Always Hiss/growl/try To Attack At Me When I Come Over?

Why does my friend's cat always hiss/growl/try to attack at me when I come over? - why is my friend a cat on oovoo

I'm going home to my good friend for 10 years. In his 10 years that the cat has never had a problem with me. Since this summer, he and his family for a few days time, so he asked me to see more than once per day and feed the cat or after him. The first time I went for the cat has begun to whistle. I ignored it and ate. I went and blew his whistle and making weird growling / purring like a noise. He makes the other two times I came to him eating too late. I thought I was just protecting its territory. Next time when you are back again, but began to whistle and rushed up to me when I passed him. Every time I now there, whistles and grunts at me when I to close. What is the problem?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is afraid, and probably thought he was a thief or U smell of dog-u.

Anonymous said...

She was alone and scared when it happened, and maybe there was something in you, or the smell of another animal or even Cologne, aftershave, which does not recognize Didi.
She continues to whistle, because you now remember a low point in his life, maybe she has a flashback, as it was terrifying. Try to speak, calmly assured him that the right and your friend must do the same thing you touch on the shoulder and tell him you're a friend
OW see who defended his family, even with the attack, so respect that you should tell your friend and will change again, but the fact that for a while to go.
Let me stress, to calm her friend, because you can attack if they do.
Good luck.

Post a Comment