Monday, February 1, 2010

Alcohol Poisoning Treatment More Condition_symptoms Question About Alcohol Poisoning?

Question about alcohol poisoning? - alcohol poisoning treatment more condition_symptoms

So I made an alcohol poisoning in a college in two weeks. I try really hard to keep my mother, because I know that they are out of school, and I'm really not exaggerating. I bill for hospital care, and I know it will not be brought into the emergency room. But amule trip is something I can not really stop, because the insurance does not cover. Who knows how much information the emergency services is the law on the treatment that a person? Do you think this is something that would keep my mother? I thought that I slipped on the ice, but I'm not sure that this story with what we are exactly the same on the invoice. I know that the cost is at $ 1000, so I know I have something to say, I do not want just to say it was alcohol poisoning. Help, please!

2 comments:

♥♥Just my opinion♥♥ said...

Be honest with her and let her know that you have learned from their mistakes. At least I hope you have.

gk said...

If she pays the bill for the insurance, so she already knows everything. As I'm playing here separated from the child that the adult in you. It is better to be honest and make sure that they know will not happen again. Can not quite sure.
Is not that the University of cola?
Good luck in school and that.

Post a Comment