Friday, February 5, 2010

Streaming Bigger, Better And Uncut Can A Psp Stream Movies Off The Net? When I Try Is Says I Have A Memory Issue, Do I Need A Bigger Memory Stick?

Can a psp stream movies off the net? When I try is says I have a memory issue, do I need a bigger memory stick? - streaming bigger, better and uncut

I bought a PSP second hand does not know how old, but she is in good condition, do not know anyone when I can play movies outside. You know, things do not work like utube and other viral video sites seem to be.

2 comments:

mal said...

1. You may see the PSP browser or the PSP Flash Player to online videos on YouTube.

2. To participate, you can try to PSPTube homebrew CFW.

3. You can convert YouTube videos to vixy.net Mp4s with sites like the PSP or PC. Or you can PC software converters.

4. The Flash Player for the PSP is fairly limited. If you try to http://www.psponme.com Flash Games

5. For video downloads directly to your PSP check out http://www.pspube.com

Josue Please answer my questions said...

do no i dont think so, because when I tryed to do the same freez up or just not the same, or, and I bought an additional merory not working .... So do not waste your money on more memory! !

U we have to buy some things from the Internet, so they can work!

Post a Comment